Monday, June 05, 2006
.... It have been a long time ever since EAST CL really gather and get to have fun adn know each other... Althought this year we only have a few hr of retreat but it can be interesting too..
I learn alot of thing by how and what thing i can help ppl to grow in God. Somtime we knw it but just forgot abt it. I am amaze but what God is going to work..
...VISION... for the world
Today pastor shirley even come 4 our CL retreat it is so cool to have her.. That we can suck and learn everything frm her. We have a time of Q&A.
After everyting we went to have dinner and we even buy bubble tea. haha.. That cool.
Althought we may not have.... so many time together but we can learn frm each other..
God is really love u ..
I love today WORSHIP... it is cool. what we do is we worship and pray for more then 30min... and i think got abt 1 hr...
God wherever u call me i am here i will obey u and go. Come and do ur work.. in ME
I am out
@ |Monday, June 05, 2006|