anything here.
please do not take away the credit(:
*profile*
Name:Kerlyn
Age:17+
Affliation:Hope Church Singapore
Spiritual b'dae:???
*hobbies*
i like dance!
ice-skating
outdoor sports
EATING!
shopping
Thursday, June 01, 2006
wooo..today karate training is cool... sia...
I really think it is a blessing to have friend around me... Today i learn that by looking at what ppl do althought the action may not be big.. but it can bring laughter to a person.
God..
The devil cannot gain a foothold in an area of our life that the holy spirit control..
000FILLED WIHT THE SPIRITooo=To be completely surrendered to the will of God.
In 2 week time i will be having my karate grading..
I want to make my life purposeful and meaningful. God use me...
Even if we hava a little time but we still cna do alot of thing. As God will bless us!! yup=)
I am out
@ |Thursday, June 01, 2006|