anything here.
please do not take away the credit(:
*profile*
Name:Kerlyn
Age:17+
Affliation:Hope Church Singapore
Spiritual b'dae:???
*hobbies*
i like dance!
ice-skating
outdoor sports
EATING!
shopping
Thursday, August 24, 2006
... last Sunday.. I t is felicai.. b'ady we wehn to CATHEY shopping center the Ben & Jerry to eat the ice-cream. We all 5 person share.. 6scoop.. of ice-cram.. which is abt $20. It is so EXpensive,yet it is delicious. after eating the ice-crem the cake come. Then.. i think she want ed to smash the cak at me. But she did not. hahha=)) While we was there.. Felicai and ME is so funny. the 4gal just seat down and look at us.. perfrom... and they just keep laughing. I just take out Fel thing in her bag.. She also take out my thing too. I was running about and laughing all a long.
haha.. today which is yesterday. It is so rush. We even bring our cloth to change. Then we went to eat .. i eat sabal chillie.. hee=x. IT my first time trying that stall. yup yup.=))
Thena after that we went to parklane to play pool. . Then after pool.. we when to 7Elevel.. to buy drink.. Then we went to explaned to drink and to relax. Then we even take alot of photo.. haha=)) Then.. wen ting they all went to buy cake 4 li zhen..
I am out
@ |Thursday, August 24, 2006|