anything here.
please do not take away the credit(:
*profile*
Name:Kerlyn
Age:17+
Affliation:Hope Church Singapore
Spiritual b'dae:???
*hobbies*
i like dance!
ice-skating
outdoor sports
EATING!
shopping
Saturday, March 24, 2007
yesterday after training...I went to bishan ITE for Geo night class. I was alittle bit tired..
Then.. as the teacher is teachering i do understand abit only.. That sad ritx.. haha=))Then e other class teacher did not come so end up.. we combine with other class ppl.
..After the lesson.. i went back to tamp.. tHen i meet GQ for dinner. We went all the way to 400++ there eat.
Then after our meal i went hm.. I was so tired that i just laid on the sofa and do nothing.. only sleep..
Then i 3am++ wake up..anThen i go and pack my thing and also take a shower.
In the morning it is sat... haha=)) I stil got service. Before i went for service i went to city hall first.. to seardh for book. Thank God that out of the $Bk i want to buy i manage to bought 1 of it. yup.
Then i went for service.. Today preacher is Jasmin Poon. Today teaching is so cool lor.. she really.. tell me what i need to change and what is the thing that goes wrong.
After service.. i meet my shepherd for awhile.. to tell her thing...
I feeling much beeter now.. I really love my shepherd.. althoought we dun really spend much time together.
I think it is the HEART feel HEART lor.. LOv u *muack*
My promises to u.. God:: no matter how busy i might be i will alway try to,meet up my ppl..cg and also shepherding and etc.. yup yup=))
Althougt now a day dun knw why thing may seem to go wrong.. but i really dun wnat to give up on God.
I am out
@ |Saturday, March 24, 2007|