anything here.
please do not take away the credit(:
*profile*
Name:Kerlyn
Age:17+
Affliation:Hope Church Singapore
Spiritual b'dae:???
*hobbies*
i like dance!
ice-skating
outdoor sports
EATING!
shopping
Saturday, March 31, 2007
shar is really so loving..=))she really understand how i feel..If i did not take a step to tell her.. i think i will be the same alway. I will alway remb.. u thk for underststanding me..
Hmm.. I have tertiary camp at Camp Christine.. The first day of camp.. I really feel tat i really need time to adjust.. But i still trust in God.. althought i feel wired there, but it is a matter of time.Thk shar for ur encouragement althought it may seem nothing but it mean alot to me. Throught the camp i realise that youth is so different from e tertiary ... sometime i even wonder why.. heex..
During the 4day 3 night camp.. I really.. once again get back the spirit That i have. I even invited ppl whom i seldom invited..Can be one of the breakthrough..and even more to come..God even test me my faith in him too.. Through the camp.. God really test me and i even realise the area that i need to change.. but i really want to change but i find it so hard..and i dun knw how.But i will still keep praying.=))
I even meet up with my convert who is in tertiary..really love being with her.=))
Also on tue when i got to go for my Scienece lesson at Tamp.. It is really one end to e other end.. But it ok.. After my class i taek mrt to cck.. Then frm cca.. i take bus 297 back to camp christine ... On the bus i ask the bus uncle where to alight at camp christine e uncle say i dun knw.. He ask me to ask other ppl.. So i asked Other pl.. Then the person also told me he dun knw.. so i'm even more scared.. Then end up the bus only left e bus uncle and me. Then the bus uncle say.. maybe i can go over e other side to wait for bus.. Then i just alight lor.. as the uncle say he is keeping the bus already.. and It is very near the seaside.Althoght i 'm sacred but i still alight..Then.. i saw 3 bangladash. I'm even more scared.. Then e bus uncle called me to go back .. he told me i drop something.. Then i go and pick it up and i went back to the bus. Tahnk God that i called Veri and she tell me.. is at Lan 5... Then the uncle say haven reach.. I feels o relive..Really thk God lor.. if not... maybe The next day my photo will be on e newspaper. haha=))
God really bless me.. with such a good bus uncle.. Then after they have arrive to pick me up.. i feel even better. The place is really so wulu and dark... That they have to use touch light to shine the way.
I am out
@ |Saturday, March 31, 2007|