anything here.
please do not take away the credit(:
*profile*
Name:Kerlyn
Age:17+
Affliation:Hope Church Singapore
Spiritual b'dae:???
*hobbies*
i like dance!
ice-skating
outdoor sports
EATING!
shopping
Saturday, June 30, 2007
.. miss my blog. From holiday until now i was busy with my study,camp,work and chalet.
recently i just come back from DI camp.I think DI rockxxx.... throught the camp i can just be who i'm to be so crazy. Throughout the camp i did learn a few thing or even a point that i can improve myself ..
1.Since i have transfer thing have to be change..the way u talk to people.. cannot alway be the same.
2. be sincerce when u love people.
3. one example.. is mei hwe.. She is really personal Leader
God i want to grow i also want macpherson to grow.
Today i dun knw why i lost my e-link card.. I also dun know why.But it ok.
i have to sleep early.. tml still need to wake up early to buy chalet stuff.. and i sun onward got class chalet.. It is so cool..
whahaha=))
I am out
@ |Saturday, June 30, 2007|