anything here.
please do not take away the credit(:
*profile*
Name:Kerlyn
Age:17+
Affliation:Hope Church Singapore
Spiritual b'dae:???
*hobbies*
i like dance!
ice-skating
outdoor sports
EATING!
shopping
Monday, September 17, 2007
15 sept.. is Church Anniversay at downtown east..I'm late for the event.As before that day i overnitx.. at my frenx hse. then i'm going to overnitx.. again on sat. haha.My church ppl they are really.. so highpery active sia.Then.. at one moment i saw my ex shep.. She come and stand beside me.She touch my head.. and we even hug.. She told me stay focus.Then at that moment.. my tear start to drop.. As she still concern abt me. I feel so love.A Simple WORD.. can make a difference.
At that moment it really remind me to stay focus.My memory just bring me back to last time.Who i'm and what i do..
.. That nitx.. after.. church anniversay.. I went to meet carole.. As we going instinct..Sat suppose to have a lot of ppl but dun knw why that day.. so little ppl. There are a few ppl.. whom i dun even knw. as they are vicky frenx.That dat.. i drink alot of chivas sia.. I also dun knw why. I really can feel the different sia.But i'm still awkae that i knw what i'm doing.. We abt 4.15am leave instinct..While on the lorry to vicky their hse.. i sleep on e lorry awhile. As i really very tired sia.When i reach theis hse.. the first that i do is go toilet.. then i went to ar sia bed.. and sleep.Then he so poor thing, he have to sleep in the living room.. heex=)
While i was sleeping.. my hp keep ringing.. As i have to wake up. but i did not.I abt 9am.. then wake up.. Then i quickly go hm.. As i have to attend my relative.. baby 1month b'day at mt faber safra.That day.. i did not talk much with my ralative.. But no matter wat i fele inside they are still my ralative.
From sat to sun.. wat i learn and understand.. is now i knw y.. when ppl is sad. or what they will keep drinking.I really can experience the differnt.and also.. really thank shar.. if not becoz of her.. i won't be awake.
I am out
@ |Monday, September 17, 2007|