anything here.
please do not take away the credit(:
*profile*
Name:Kerlyn
Age:17+
Affliation:Hope Church Singapore
Spiritual b'dae:???
*hobbies*
i like dance!
ice-skating
outdoor sports
EATING!
shopping
Friday, November 13, 2009
I'm so tired recently.. so many thing hs happen.. Unexpectedly.
Feeling with emotion- Sad,hurt,confusion,tears..etc.. but without Anger.
Without knowing what path to choose and what I really want.
Sometime i just hope that all this did not happen, i even feel like running away and i just want a break.
But i know No matter how far i can run i can never run away from it. But to give myself time to think it through and through althought i know i will think for very long.
How i wish someone will tell me what to do. and i just follow.
I feeling that i feel so tempted to give in to my choice :
Love + Comfort + Enjoyment + ??abt wat i want in life.
Love + fun + ??abt wat i wan in life.
Walk my own path.. my own way.
My First Love = Christ.
no one can serve 2 master.
I believe all this happen for a reason.
To help me learn what are something that i need to improve or change.
Realising the mistake that i had made.
All i hope is that all this will just be normal as before.
YYYY am i alway so undecisive.
Time to learn to be decisive.
Time to know what should be done and not done.
Time to change.
If only i can chnage the time how good will it be.
Thing alway come the least you expected it.
If this problem is Big.. Then wat is the BIGGEST problem??
I can only look up the sky and be positive and courageous.
Evaluation:
What is my Goal in Life?
Seeking for temporary or permenent presure?
I have side track for very long le..
Time to adjust and come back to my own Value, Dignity, Goal, The Women that i wan to be... and more.
No matter Good memories or bad memories it is a gift of Wonderful memories.
In can only stay in my heart.
At least i once have such na wonderful memories before.
Thank for the memories.. I never regret having all this problem that i may face along the way.
The past will be the past.
Hope that all this thing will fall in place again.
Thing will be back to normal soon.
Jia you worx.. there is still alot of thing that i have to do. No slacking le.. Seeking for my goal.
Thank sistz and friend for being there wit me all this while. Understanding me, being with me, lending me shoulder to lean on,
I am out
@ |Friday, November 13, 2009|